Our number one priority is keeping everyone safe therefore we are putting the following measures in place when our tours re start from 1st August
- We will be operating our experiences and tours at a significantly reduced capacity and capping guest numbers at a maximum of 20 people for any one session (we can usually seat 50) This will give guests plenty of space to distance themselves from each other.
- Chairs will be spaced with a minimum of one metre in between them
- Drink samples will be pre-measured and placed on the tables for guests to serve themselves, along with mixers and individual ice buckets/tongs
- Sample glasses will be cleared away by staff after guests have left so we do not invade your personal space
- Our staff numbers are minimal (there are only two of us) and will stay a safe distance from guests at all times
- Surfaces will be disinfected regularly
- Hand sanitiser will available for all guests
- Extra hand washing facilities will be made available in addition to the sink in the WC
- We have placed two paper towel dispensers in locations that are easy for people to access.